- 37 Videos
- 4 Quizzes
- 34 PDFs
28 Days to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Fast!
Getting to Know Yourself
- Regroup and gain perspective
- Discover yourself again
- Realize your accomplishments
- Change your inner voice
- Evaluate where you are
- Recognize how you interact
Dreams Come True when You Set Goals
- Learn why having goals will help
- Discover how to set powerful goals
- Make positive life changes
- Learn to make dreams a reality
- Creating habits to draw him back
- Adjusting to your new life
Mystery, Challenge & Hobbies
- Understand what happened with him
- Learn the power of mystery
- Discover why challenge is important
- How these work to draw him back
- Begin building the new you
- Make changes he will notice
Pulling it All Together
- Discover the right type of man for you
- Learn where high value men hang out
- Be the woman who stands out in the crowd
- Know how to use man mode to keep him
- Prepare to meet up with your ex
- Set expectations for the first meeting
- Shock his world!
80 Ways to Read a Man
- Understand what he's really saying
- Use visual cues to know if he is sincere
- Learn male body language by body area
The Ex (Back) Communicator
- Learn the power of the memory reminder
- Know how to text him in a powerful way
- Manage the "other woman" situation if applicable
- More tips for your first meeting with him
Pennies in the Jar
- Powerful tools for healthy relationships
- Learn how build memories together
- Affair-proof your relationship!
One More Thing...A Lesson Before You Go
If there is one thing you can do for yourself to help you get your ex boyfriend back fast - ONE thing, it would be this...
Become a STRONG, CONFIDENT woman!
Men cannot resist confident women. Your ex is no different! By using the materials in this course, you will become that confident woman! YOU will become the woman HE cannot resist!
Gregg feels that coaching has chosen him. He grew up just as many others – in a dysfunctional, but loving family. After going through twelve years of his own failed relationships, he decided to try and decode dating for men and women. That elusive older couple sitting in the park holding hands gave him hope!
Gregg began his journey into understanding the mistakes we make in dating and how to fix them by interviewing thousands of people – happy couples, unhappy couples, singles looking for ‘the one’ and everyone in between. He reviewed his own dating experiences and combined all of this information into his series of dating advice books for men and women.